Well, here's the trial run of the schedule I worked out using the process & format of Managers of Their Homes. I know it's not anywhere perfect and will probably looked quite different in a couple of months once I actually get most of the parts running. Because I'll find out better when certain education activities should be done for certain kids and what should be added or deleted. So I guess you can call it a work in progress. Although over our vacation at the lake this past July, I got lots of the ground work completed.
The time of day is on the left in 30 minute slots, and each color represents a different person. And yes there's blank spots because I just didn't know what to put there. Hopefully that'll work itself out.
I also posted some more pictures on my picasa web album.
1 comment:
Im working on becoming more organized, gasp and even more scheduled too. Menu planning,tooth brushing chart and a shower/bath schedule are some things we are working on. Good luck with your new schedule!
Post a Comment