Monday, October 5, 2009

Ella's 7th B-day


Wow! Has it really been over a month since I last posted! Well, what's been keeping me you ask?
Here's the "short" list:
*Apples, apples, apples, apples, . . . . . made into tons of applesauce, about a dozen pies, an apple kuchen, besides the ones munched
*Veggies - peppers, eggplant, cabbage - frozen
*homeschool starting up - Ella 1st, Emmeline K, and Ezra speech & reading to all 4 older ones
*Life happens

Ella did celebrate her 7th birthday this last Friday. Her friend Annie was able to join for the celebration. You might notice that Ella's missing both front teeth now. I post pictures of those later.

I also posted pictures of our boundary waters trip here we took Sept 14-17 with Ella, Emmeline and Tom's friend Phil and his son Mark.

1 comment:

grandma connie said...

I have been checking and last night was delighted to see you had posted. Thanks for the update, Elaine. It was my first time seeing Ella's toothless smile. Too cute.

Loved all the pictures, as well. Beautiful scenery. It gave me a nice window into what Ella and Emmeline did and saw.

Apples, apples, apples. My, what a work out. I can hardly believe you did all that and veggies, too...and children. God certainly gives you grace, Elaine.