Thursday, May 7, 2009

An Evening with Ezra

There was a dance recital this evening for several girls that are in our church. So Tom took Ella, Emmeline, & Elise to see it and that left Ezra & Eliza home with me. So Ezra and I enjoyed a bowl of ice cream for dessert. Then after feeding Eliza, we headed to the park. Ezra rode his bike while I walked and pushed Eliza in the stroller. It was great fun to just spend some one on one time with Ezra. We climbed on the jungle gym together at the "Lake Park" here in town. We went down the slides, swung on the swings, walked down on the dock at the lake. And evening took a "ride" together on the purple rhino ALL the way across the lake and back. What fun to pretend with him. I definitely wore before him. He had plenty of energy to bike the mile home. When we got home, Ezra got ready for bed and then I read some books to him, prayed with him and tucked him in bed. He promptly fell asleep shortly after that. He thoroughly enjoyed the evening as well.

1 comment:

grandma connie said...

What a special time for Ezra and his mom. May you have other times you can do this with him; it was touching to me.