This past week has been clutter reduction week. After being gone up north for a week and then down to NE & KS for 2 weeks - things rather stacked up all over the house. So this past week, totes were brought out and stacks of clothes were put away (summer stuff and too small of stuff). Snowpants/boots/coats were tried on. The clothing "barnacles" were cleared off the couch. Then the paper tackled. It hasn't been completed, but greatly reduced. I sorted through one box that had been sitting around for a year - filed, recycled, tossed, etc. I also sorted through a crate of homeschooling resource stuff and filed things (to make it more accessible), put some books on the shelf, and found a couple of things the kids could use right away - like coloring sheets that I picked up for free at the county fair or homeschool conference.
I also got caught up on recording our finance stuff on the computer (which greatly reduced the receipts stacked on the desk) and filed away bills and other business papers that needed to be kept.
Tomorrow starts another task - intentional potty training (or should I say pooping training?) for Ezra in order to have him out of diapers before the baby comes. If I have enough gumption, I might even start Elise on it, too. She tells me when she's poopy, which for Ezra he'll deny it even if he's really stinking and has a diaper rash starting. Boys are different than girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment