Friday, November 14, 2008
A Turkey Week
When we got home from our harvest vacation, we were given a turkey by Tom's grandparents. We found out when we got home that alas, we had no room in our freezer! So Tuesday we roasted up a scrumptious turkey with tips from his mom. Of course we didn't polish it off, so I've tried to be creative and use the turkey up in "leftover" meals. Besides the 1st turkey dinner, we've had turkey sandwiches for 2 lunches, turkey gravy over biscuits, and turkey noodle soup. One more meal of turkey should finish it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just fixing a turkey today...cash is short and we had it in the freezer! I know we'll have turkey again, next week, but oh, well!! It fills us up and there are plenty of creative recipe ideas for leftover turkey around these days!
Post a Comment