We love books. Recently I joined paperbackswap. It's where you can post books you no longer want, and once you've mailed books out (that other people have selected), you get a credit per book sent. Then you can select a book you'd like mailed to you for 1 credit. I've listed quite a few books, and have mailed out 20 books so far. So now I'm getting books that I can use for the kid's homeschooling. Books that are historical fiction, readers for Ella to read about historical events, people, and animals. Also I'm picking up a few homeschool resource books that I can use. I'm enjoying it.
Ella has almost completed her phonics lesson book with the Sing, Spell, Read & Write curriculum. It's been nice to use and has taught me how to teach a child to read. So now I don't think I'd have to take all my children through the same system.
Emmeline is picking up a few more simple words and noticing them in different contexts.
Ezra is having fun counting up to 30.
Elise enjoys puzzles.
Eliza's latest thing is to crawl in and out of a big diaper box. Of course she also likes to get a ride in it when one of her older siblings pushes her around in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will have to tell me some of the books you are getting through the paper back swap. I am interested.
Good idea in telling what each child is up to. I like that.
Post a Comment