Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back to routine?

Click here for pictures of our vacation at Bonnie Beach on Clitherall Lake. We had a good time, but are also glad to be back home. I was welcomed home by a mountain of clothes - which have now been washed but need to be folded & put away (or as Tom puts it - "The clothes barnacles are taking over the couch"), Swimming lessons for Ella & Emmeline for 2 weeks, and dishes that have stacked up on me. Ooffdah! Believe it or not the dishes were all done before we left for vacation. The clothes will be tackled tomorrow. I got through 3/4 of the dishes this afternoon & hope to finish them tomorrow. I waded through our mail, half of which was junk mail. Picked lots of arugula & the little bit of spinach that managed to come up in our garden. Thus my week after vacation has started with or without me.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Re-entry is always a challenge, isn't it? We are still on our vacation and I am trying not to dread all of the coming home chores! One wonderful thing...we have two sets of washer and dryers here in our house. We will be coming home with mostly clean clothes! Half the battle will be done right there. I am thankful!

Your photos are soooo cute! Looks like vacation was fun.

Hang in there, Elaine!! =)