Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Couples Boundary Waters Trip

I've posted pictures of Tom & I's trip on my picasa web album. Click here to view them. We had a good trip with 2 other couples from our church. One wife was a 1st-timer, so it was interesting to see here view on the Boundary waters. We experienced some rain, but nothing too bad. Our stuff never got soaked as can happen if it rains alot or continuously. Wednesday we entered the boundary waters & set up camp. We did a day trip into a neighboring lake on Thursday. Tom & I enjoyed a hike up a high rock & then enjoyed some swimming at the campsite we hung out at for the afternoon. Friday we fished some - caught nothing and then we all proceeding to sleep away the afternoon. Saturday we exited the boundary waters under the threat of rain, but nothing coming to fruition. We all ate too much at a local restaurant along the Gunflint trail highway. Then proceeded to Grand Marais where we had to get a tire fixed on the canoe trailer. Then off we went heading towards home.

No comments: