Monday, July 28, 2008

Zucchini, Zucchini, Zucchini

I posted some pictures of our time at the county fair here.

Our garden is producing zucchini this year! That means zucchini fixed in many different ways. Here's some ways I've fixed it, and when I still have too much, then I give it away.
Zucchini Quesadillas
Baked Zucchini boats
Zucchini stir fried with other veggies (like carrots & onions)
Fried Zucchini - sliced & dipped in flour, then fried in oil (one of my favorites)
Chocolate zucchini bread
Chocolate zucchini cake - yummy!
zucchini with broccoli & cauliflower w/ a white sauce over it
zucchini crescent pie (kind of like a quiche w/ mozarella)
we've also put sliced zucchini on pizza and shredded it on salads

1 comment:

Deb said...

'Tis the season for zucchini, fa la la la la...

You are a creative cook!

My dad used to bread and fry zucchini for us when I was a child. Yum. Delicious memories.