Monday, December 15, 2008
Pregnancy update
Well, I'm at 38 weeks and feeling very large - though I know that the weight scale is telling me that in reality I'm smaller at this point than I have been in my previous 4 pregnancies. I had a Dr's appt. this afternoon, and that means I ventured out of the house when the high temp. was a mere -6 degrees and wind chills were somewhere around -20 or so. Ah, winter is definitely here in Minnesota. I must have been really relaxed at this appt because my blood pressure was only 100/50. I'm not dialated (very typical for me), but the cervix is soft. I have to lose my mucus plug 1st before experiencing any contractions and then usually within a couple of days have the baby. Tom & I think that it'd be perfect to have the baby while my sister Carolyn is visiting us the 20th-25th (even the 22nd - Monday; since the last 3 babies have all been born on a Monday). We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are in the final couple weeks that seems soooo long. Maybe the baby will come a little early this time:) You and Crystal (Mom of Littles)are inspiring me to give a pregnancy update as well.
We got your Christmas letter yesterday and really enjoyed reading it.
Not long now!
Elaine, Elaine, what an exciting time. Little number five will soon be here!
Post a Comment