Well, tomorrow is my due date. Wouldn't it be interesting if the baby decided to come on it's due date? Especially interesting if it decided to come Sunday morning when Tom is supposed to be preaching? I guess we'll find out what God has in mind for tomorrow.
Today I've finally started to feel some strong braxtin hicks again. So at least that's encouraging. I've been doing some simple exercises to attempt to get the baby to lay face down rather than face up (posterior/sunny side up - which makes labor quite long and can be more painful).
Laundry is all washed, dishes are washed. Baby clothes got all washed and neatly stacked on a shelf while my sister Carolyn was here visiting. So I'm ready for this baby to be born. I'm still hoping for a December baby rather than January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you have that baby soon. Fresh pineapple and foot massages supposedly make labor start, but they didn't work for me. Probably old wives tales.
The waiting is tough, isn't it? The Lord has the perfect time for this sweet one to be born!
All our girls were late and Dan came one day before his due date! Babies seem to always keep us guessing. Peace and rest to you as you wait!
Post a Comment