Sunday, January 4, 2009

A cold day in Minnesota

We only got maybe an inch of snow of the 2-4 inches that they predicted. Once again the snow passed to the north of us. But we did get very cold temp's as they predicted. Windchills last night dipped down to -20. The high today was slightly over zero.
Ezra slipped on the wooden floor in the living room and bonked his mouth again! He got a slightly fat lip and bloody gums from the ordeal. He has a dentist appt. scheduled for Thursday the 8th to get his front tooth pulled.
I have an appt. tomorrow morning at 10am with my doctor. I haven't gone over 41 weeks with my last 3 kids, and so am curious as to what he'll say and if there's been any progress as far as dilation or the baby's head dropping some more.
Both Tom and I are tired of waiting, but neither do we want to be induced. Tom feels like he's in limbo (can't schedule too much or knows that he might have to cancel the stuff he does schedule). Me - I'm not getting any smaller and the hips are getting quite tired at night and the left hip isn't making it easy for me to get up from a sitting position. Maybe I should go and jump on a trampoline like Tom is always jokingly suggesting. : ) At least I know it's no longer than a week to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, what's the update from your doctor appointment?