My Dad had his surgery Monday and it was successful. Now he's recovery in the hospital and might be out by this weekend. Tom had his District Conference in Rochester and so I and the kids were able to stay at my sisters for Monday and Tuesday. The kids like it there - with "new" toys to play with and since it's special to be there, I let them watch a couple of movies. This time they watched Mary Poppins and The Little Princess. We were able to see my Dad Tues. afternoon before we left town. He's looking pretty good.
Yesterday and today have been "catch up". Loads of laundry - especially since I'm changing out the seasons and moving Elise up to the next size clothing of 24mo/2T.
Thurs & Fri - Tom and I will be a the MACHE (Christian homeschool conference) in Duluth. We're looking forward to the conference and our time away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment