Wow, was it nice out today! No jacket needed. The kids (all 5) & I went for a walk this afternoon. I carried Eliza in a front carrier, Elise & Ezra were in the double stroller, and Ella & Emmeline walked along side me. We went to the library, checked out some books and came back home.
We parked the minivan at the end of our driveway and then the kids rode their bikes for the next hour as well.
When the temperature gets nice, it's amazing - people & animals seem to come "out of the woodwork". I saw so many people walking today; walking their dogs, pushing strollers; young people, old people. Several motorcycles drove past our house. Spring is definitely here. Oh, I know that it's still very possible to get a snowstorm, but that snow won't stick around too long now that it's warmer.
Tom grilled pork steaks with BBQ sauce for dinner tonight. Yum, it was delicious! The kids loved it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How good to be outside to play. Those days are coming again, aren't they.
It was beautiful here as well. We opened up the house, and Bill grilled, too.
Post a Comment