Monday, March 16, 2009

Eliza's Eye appt

Eliza's eye appt this morning went really well. The Eye Dr. said her eyes are tracking quite well, better than most her age. He gave me an over-the-counter eye ointment to put in her eye at night to keep it moist for the whole night and I only have to put the normal eye drops in 1-2 times each day. He said there was no infection or damage in the eye and that the nerve /eye would likely continue to get better. Eliza will see him again at 4 months.

Also another good thing is that her umbilical cord stub finally fell off yesterday!! There's still a little goop left in her belly button, but the stub is gone!

I also heard from the clinic about her x-ray. The results were normal - so nothing wrong there either.

Praise God for these really good reports!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine, I was thrilled to read this. You are right; praise our God. I am thankful for much right now. How encouraging.

Anonymous said...

So glad to read this great news.

Deb said...

Thanking Jesus with you for a healthy (and very cute) baby girl!!!