Yesterday (Sat) we went for a short walk as a whole family. It was the first time that Eliza had gone on a walk outside. She didn't like the front carrier and so ended up riding in the stroller all bundled up. On our walk, Tom heard some robins singing but couldn't spot them.
Today, as I was sitting on the couch this morning I saw a pair of robins in a tree in our front yard. When the robins show up, you know that spring is here. It did seem kind of odd though to see the robins while there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground. This afternoon the temp rose into the mid 50's. Ella & Emmeline spent the afternoon over at their friend Annie's house. Eliza was asleep. So I was actually able to get out of the house & go for a walk. I took Ezra & Elise in the double stroller. It felt so good to be out & to be able to walk as fast as I wanted since I didn't have to worry about little legs keeping up with me.
There won't be much snow left after Monday is done. Tomorrow it's supposed to 60!! Can you believe it! That's t-shirt & jacket weather for Minnesota!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment