Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Baking afternoon

I guess this afternoon I was in a baking mood. While the oldest 2 were playing with little legos downstairs and the youngest 2 were playing in the sandbox, I baked! I made 2 loaves of homemade bread for dinner, 2 apple pies, 2 pumpkin pies, and some stuffed peppers for supper. The pies were for dessert/snack for growth group this evening. They turned out really well. Before the kids went and played, they snacked on apples while I peeled and cut the apples up. We've had apples for snack for the past week. The kids really like apples, which is nice since it's a healthy snack.

I've also posted some more pictures on my picasa web album. Click here to view them.

1 comment:

Grandma Connie said...

Elaine, what a baker you were Wednesday! That is an amazing amount of food! It sounds delicious.

Also, great pics on Picassa: Ezra's Lego's and puzzle, Ella's Lego creation and holding the frog, Emmeline's duck painting and Elise being so high in the tree.