Monday, March 17, 2008

Books, Books, Books and more Books

I've been cataloging books - Thurs through Sat. evening. All the kids' books today (since it was Tom's day at home this Monday). Now this evening, I've moved back to the basement to tackle the books in the spare bedroom. Hopefully with in a week - this big task will be done. Then it will only be inputting books that come "new" into the house.

I've read several more books while cataloging. I've completed Lori Copeland's Brides of the West series. So now I read all them, Faith, June, Hope, Glory, Ruth, and Patience. Next I'll read her Men of the Saddle series, but I'm going to wait to start it until sometime in April. Give myself a break from fiction for a little bit.

Sat. morning the guys from Tom's discipleship group helped to move Tom's office to our house. Most of it went to the basement. But upstairs I have his big desk. So now there's room for the printer, paper shredder, my computer, a bookshelf on top of it, paper sorter files, and room to spare!! I'm think I'm going to like it.

Sunday we had a potluck after the church service. Stan bought a BIG cake in honor of Tom's birthday. There ended up being 3 others with birthdays this last weekend, too.

No comments: