Sunday, March 2, 2008

Soreness

Tom played broom ball again this afternoon. The rest of us stayed home because is was cloudy, windy, & drizzling freezing stuff. Tom played for over an hour and came home sore. He put on his slippers & robe and warmed up the corn bag for extra heating and read books to the kids while I fixed supper. He said that several others were also sore because the ice was slick! There were patches of snow on it and where it was pure ice, it was really slick due to the freezing stuff falling down. My feet are a little sore - I think from sledding with the kids in our front yard yesterday and from walking in my dress heels the couple of blocks to the church service this morning.

Yesterday the kids and I put up a "kids" calendar. I gotten parts for a classroom monthly calendar passed on to me from my aunt. We bought a cork board at Christmas time. So I thought with March just beginning, we'd start doing the calendar. All 4 helped pushed pinned some of the numbers and month name on the board. When it was finished we sang through the weekdays - a song learned from a Wee Song cassette tape.

No comments: