Well, today we finished Squanto and the Mayflower books. Tomorrow we start Pocahontas & the If You lived in the Colonial Days books. Next week, we'll also be moving on to the 3rd book in the In Grandma's Attic series by Arleta Richardson.
As I look back over the school year so far, since September I've read about 20 books that I've picked out (plus lots of library books as well as other various books on our own shelf that the kids have picked out) to the 4 older ones. I followed the Sonlight's listing of read alouds for the Kindergarten year and added some of my own books as well to our reading each day. The kids like to pick out the Bill Peet's books, My Little House Books, Dr. Suess, Bible stories. Ezra especially likes the Three Little Pigs, Curious George, books about trains or animals.
This evening for supper, I tried making corn beef hash. It turned out pretty well. I made it with leftover boiled potatoes and some canned corn beef that we had on hand. To make it tastier, I did add onions, green peppers, and 1 jalepeno pepper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment