
On Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday I watched 4 of my friend's children so that she could go to a funeral of a close friend back home. So I found out what it could be like to have a daycare, since I had 9 children 7 years old and under at my home during that time. I don't mind at all helping out a friend, but I also know that I wouldn't want to have a daycare, and I'm grateful that I don't have 3 sets of twins. I had:
two 1 year olds
a 2 1/2 year old
a 3 1/2 year old
two 4 year olds
two 5 year olds
a 7 year old
I thought it would be crazy & chaotic, but it really wasn't. I enjoyed the time, though I was tired by the end of the day.

The children had fun doing lots of puzzles, playing with the train set, building with duplo's & wooden blocks, playing with matchbox cars, drawing with stencils, coloring, riding bouncy balls, dressing up dolly's, and getting read to. And they even played outside towards the end of their time here.
1 comment:
You are my hero.
Post a Comment