Ella this morning was full of questions. She asked would everyone die when Christ came back. I answered those that are trusting in Christ when he returns will not die. This led to other questions about the new heaven and new earth and what happens to those who don't trust in Christ. Tom answered the latter one. I'm glad that we were available to hear her questions.
We're slowly adjusting back to a routine here. I attempted a phonics lesson with Ella yesterday morning, but we both got frustrated and Ella started to cry - so end of lesson for the day. We'll try it again to day with maybe a little different approach to see if she'll catch on a little bit better. I know this first week starting something new will be harder and soon she'll catch on to blending the 1st consonant with the vowel.
Did some more laundry and now today have to fold the huge mound on the couch. Got the checkbook balanced last night. Plowed through our stack of mail that was held while we were gone. I did decide on Sunday to read through the Bible this year, albeit a bit late, but I'll slowly catch up, if I'm diligent about reading everyday. Helped Ella feed the rabbit yesterday and did the oh so exciting job of cleaning out the rabbit poop - yuck! At least it was not frozen to the bottom of the cage and at least it was not hot like it is in the summer which makes it really stink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment