Lessons from Ella learning how to read - I have to give more encouragement and congratulations than correction; and getting frustrated and upset with her doesn't help one bit (it only hinders her). So I need the grace of God to have more patience.
One can learn new habits: It takes determination, prayer, accountability, and organization. Like washing dishes following every meal. I wouldn't have thought I'd have that habit a month ago, but now I do. Or folding laundry before there's 9 + loads stacked on the couch. But now I've been folding the clothes and getting them put away after 2-4 loads have been washed and dried for the past week.
Relationships are so rewarding, yet at times take extraordinary effort to maintain clear communication between people. But it's time and effort that's so worthwhile in order have those valuable relationships flourish in marriage and with friends and family.
I end my thoughts with these Bible verses from
Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." &
Matthew 6:20-21 "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, . . . . . for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment