Monday, January 21, 2008

a puzzling time

This afternoon I was invited over to work on a puzzle with Victoria. So the kids and I left after nap time and headed over to her house. The kids played with the younger sister, Juliana (1 yr older than Ella) and Victoria, her sister Elizabeth and I worked on a 1,000 piece puzzle of an "Olden Days Scene". If we'd had another hour to work on it, we'd have finished it. It was fun to relax and do something I enjoy and we had some good conversations. The older ones tried to play a game of Chutes and Ladders, but the Juliana & Ella soon got fed up with trying to help the younger 2 & preventing them scattering pieces and so the game came to an end. They then got to watch the Disney movie Dumbo. I'll have to ask Ella tomorrow what she thought of it.

No comments: