Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tiredness

Our weekend away was good, but I didn't catch any extra sleep and now it's showing today. Offdah I'm tired! One of those days that I can't wait for the kids to go to bed. No naps for the older 3 and only 30 min. for Elise. We went to Thomas' 3rd birthday party at 1-3pm this afternoon. his parents Chris & Gina go to our church and are hosting our growth group this past fall and this winter as well. Consequently the timing of the party did not give any chance for regular naps & quiet time. So Tom and I are surviving till kids' bedtime. Once their in bed we'll watch the movie "Amazing Grace" that recently came out.
Tom finished his sermon this morning of 1 Timothy 4:1-10 - he did a good job clarifying his points made on the difference of legalism, antinomianism & godliness. Finishing it off with thanksgiving which the last verses of the passage speak about.
Tonight for supper is leftovers of the meal provided to us last night.

No comments: