I had some Friendship Bread Starter handing to me about 3 weeks ago and tonight was my second time baking this bread. See this link for different ideas for recipes of this bread: http://www.armchair.com/recipe/amish/amish.html
Tonight I baked Poppyseed lemon cupcakes, Butterscotch chip cake, chocolate chocolate chip cake, & Vanilla blueberry cake. The poppyseed ones turned out really well accept that they were a little hard to get out of the muffin tins. So the first "oops!" was one that got eaten. : )
This morning was clean up time. I did some laundry, using my new baskets to sort with. I vacuumed the whole house: kitchen, all bedrooms, and stairs. Tomorrow will be bathrooms.
The girls did a color by number hearts sheet. Emmeline needed assistant quite often and Ella had her figured out once a colored coded the numbers for her. I drew some hearts on scrap paper for Ezra and Elise to scribble on. I don't think coloring is Ezra's thing, but her always wants to try it for awhile when "everyone" else is coloring.
This afternoon held play time outside for the 3 older ones (before the windy cold weather hits tomorrow). After supper, I ran to the store to get pudding mixes and baking chips for my baking tonight. Tom once quite creative with diaper boxes. He created a train engine for Ezra to sit in and peek out of; and for Elise he put a strap into another diaper box so now it makes it quite easy for Ella or us to pull the younger ones around in it. I'll have to post some picture of it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment