I was upstairs and Tom was downstairs for the morning and we sorted things. Tom was in the spare bedroom organizing there and I was upstairs sorting through homeschool stuff I have on hand. I got through over half of it. I was recording in the computer what I had: what subject, age group and type of thing it was (like workbook, game, puzzle, worksheet, etc). The only thing I've boughten from curriculum is Ella's phonics Sing, Spell, Read, and Write. All the other things have either been given to us or I've found at garage sales.
This afternoon we did some errands in the cities. At Target I picked up some new laundry baskets. One replaced the kids' and the others (4 cheap round ones) are for sorting laundry downstairs.
Then it was back home for supper and getting kids to bed. In the evening Tom & I rearranged pictures and wall hangings in the living room to give it a new look. It turned out pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment