It's for Ella & me to do the phonics lesson with 3 distractions (i.e. Emme, Ezra, & Elise) vying for attention. So I need to plan better for these lesson times. Maybe do it when quiet time begins, it should be quiet then. If I do that, then I need to plan a different time to read my Bible and pray.
I got the MACHE (Minnesota Association of Christian Home Education) notebook today. We became members of this organization this month. I've already found a couple of helpful tips in it. So this along with the conference in April and the "Managers of their Homes" notebook that my cousin is sending me soon should help me with some great ideas for organization and planning.
Tonight was the monthly Women's night out. It was good. Lots of stories shared, laughter, and we played the Bible version of Outburst. Definitely some competitive ladies in our church.
I've put some more pics up on Picasa. You get to see Ezra's new haircut! Go here to see the pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/WatchTheChildrenPlaying
Elise is over her fever, but has woken up in the morning and at naps for the past 3-4 days with goop in her eyes and her eyes have been puffy (not red yet - so no pink eye, but I didn't want it to get that far either). So I called the doctor and he called in a prescription for eye drops. Elise doesn't like receiving the eye drops, but hopefully tomorrow we'll start to see improvement in her eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment